Welcome to Ladies of Harley!
Thank you for visiting our web page. We had a great year last year. We actively supported several HOG events.
This year LOH will host several events and a few rides JUST FOR FUN!
A little about Ladies of Harley:
- LOH is not a separate organization, but a benefit of HOG.
- LOH encourages women riders to participate in all HOG and LOH events.
- LOH welcomes and supports women riders whether they ride as passengers or ride their own bike.
- LOH promotes a comfortable and safe riding environment for all riders.
- There is no extra charge to be an LOH member.
LOH meetings are held on the 2nd Wednesday of each month at the Tap House at 9015 Veterans Memorial Pkwy, O'Fallon, MO 63366 (636.439.2390).
Look for us upstairs! Most people arrive at 6:00pm to enjoy dinner and good conversation. Meetings begin at 6:30pm and last about an hour.
During this time we will cover such topics as upcoming events, new ideas, safety tips for riders and passengers,
as well as real life riding experiences. By sharing our collective years of riding experiences we learn a lot from each other.
Interested in joining the Ladies Of Harley?
- Any woman (or man) who is a national H.O.G. member can join, regardless of whether you are a full member,
life member or associate member of H.O.G.
- There is no additional charge to join L.O.H. you simply check the box on your national application,
sign up by calling 1-800-CLUBHOG or visit their web site HOG.
- Then you will need to join our local Saint Charles H.O.G. Chapter #2527 and begin meeting new friends and enjoying all of the fun.
- Once you join L.O.H. you will receive an L.O.H. patch and pin.
- Contact our L.O.H. Officer: Lisa Rosenburg - 636.916.3585